The agenda for the August General Meeting
Thursday, August 18
St. John’s Lutheran Church Annex
83 Christopher Street
6: 30 PM
- President’s Report–Nadine Hoffmann
- District Leader’s Report–Keen Berger
- Campaign Committee Report–Tony Hoffmann/Ed Yutkowitz/Erik Coler
- Buses to Pennsylvania–Tony Hoffmann & Ed Yutkowitz
- Assembly race campaign by VID–Erik Coler
- State Committee and Judicial Delegate Update–Nadine Hoffmann
- Special Presentation–Deborah Glick
- Assembly race
- Albany Update
- Community Update
- Update on Candles for Clemency–Tony Hoffmann
- New Business
September 13th State and Local Primary
Application must be postmarked no later than August 19th and received by a board of elections no later than August 24th to be eligible to vote in the Primary.
IN PERSON REGISTRATION
You may register at your local board of elections or any state agency participating in the National Voter Registration Act, on any business day throughout the year but, to be eligible to vote in the State and Local Primary, your application must be received no later than August 19th.
CHANGE OF ADDRESS
Notices of change of address from registered voters received by August 24th by a county board of elections must be processed and entered in the records in time for the State & Local Primary.